Read before applying:
We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is: -3 hours > Paris time zone < +3 hours
You will join one of our most user-centric product teams whose top priority is the happiness of our passengers and drivers. Whether they use our product from time to time to move around or every single day as a professional tool, you'll make sure they get the stellar experience they deserve.
Given our very large business scope (users acquisition, retention and well-being), our teams are working side by side with internal partners (Ops, Marketing, Design, Engineering), allowing us to build features that will make our users enjoy being on our platform.
With the many new challenges we’re facing every day, our team is seeking a product aficionado that will help us take our services to the next level. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves building software people genuinely love using, have strong problem-solving skills and great empathy for users.
- Transparency: We discuss everything openly within the team. Our speak up culture is strong.
- Remote first: Our team is fully distributed, and we work hard at that, but feel free to work from any of our offices in Paris, London, Stockholm, Milan, Bruxelles or Casablanca.
- The courage to fail: We celebrate the wins, but more importantly we're not afraid to fail, we always learn and go again.
- Team Unity: No one is left behind.
- Code quality: It's not software without tests.
- Work wherever you want: we’ve always been remote first but also have offices in Paris, London, Bruxelles, and Casablanca.
- Open communication: everything is public within the team.
- You are not alone: we are supportive of each other and use Slack and video calls to keep in touch.
- Promulgate Knowledge: whether it's organizational, cultural or technical, we're eager to learn!
- Continuous improvement: weekly team retrospective and strong Speak Up value.
What will you do?
- Make sure everything we release is rock-solid and performant.
- Propose, define and implement processes and standards for test automation.
- Perform functional testing of new features as they are developed, using automation when and where it makes sense.
- Write code.
- Reproduce bugs reported by customers or caught by our internal monitoring.
- Provide detailed documentation, presentations and training on automation framework/tools/tests developed.
- Establish and track the quality metrics, KPIs and reports.
Does it sound like you?
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of highly complex systems.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Ability to design and plan testing conditions, test scripts, and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, tools, efficient testing strategies, and modern best practices.
- Ability to write quality code in at least one high-level programming language.
- Experience in test automation.
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle (CI/CD).
- 5+ years of experience as QA Engineer for mobile or backend.
- Fluent in English.
- You are famous among your peers for your ability to break software in unexpected ways.
- Exposure to Docker, Golang, Ruby or Elixir.
What's next? If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
- Non-technical interview with the Engineering Manager of your potential team (1h30)
- Take home assignment (~5 days deadline)
- Interview with your future teammates (1h)
- Day on site (Paris) to meet your future stakeholders