The Senior Node.js Developer will be an integral member of our Compliance Team, responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and end users. You will build upon existing platforms and use your strong technical and business acumen to implement improvements in new modules. Your main focus will be to take ownership of one of our modules, and maintenance the database, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the compliance team.
The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter with a proven ability to lead a team of developers and drive results. This is a challenging and unique opportunity to influence a fast-growing, innovative Fintech startup.
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
REQUIREMENTS Must Have Skills:
- 6+ years’ experience in software development
-Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field
- Knowledge of Node.JS and frameworks available for it.
- Strong understanding of Linux, SQL, and No-SQL (Mysql and MongoDB).
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Experience with Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Professional fluency in English
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
Xapo is a global financial technology company built on bitcoin & blockchain with a mission to enable anyone, anywhere to take control of their money. Founded in 2013 by International Entrepreneur Wences Casares (CEO) & Federico Murrone (COO), Xapo has made an unparalleled investment in security infrastructure, assembled a renowned advisory board, recruited a world class team, and raised $40M from top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley & the world. Are you a self-starter who shares our passion for harnessing cutting-edge technologies to impact the lives of people globally? Do you dream of growing your career at a tech startup, while not sacrificing your work-life balance? Do you wish for a job that allows you to work from home, or anywhere else in the world that you need or want to be? Are you searching for a company that appreciates your individuality, and recognizes that we all have personal and family obligations outside of work? If so, Xapo may be the place for you! Xapo employs a global, remote workforce in over fifty countries. We hire great people – and in exchange we offer autonomy, flexibility, meaningful work, a collaborative team environment, and top tier compensation. Do the best work of your career at Xapo - and still have the time to enjoy all of life’s special moments! We are seeking a Senior Frontend developer to join our global team. This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere!
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
Attractive compensation. Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Collaborate, learn, and grow with a diverse, global team. Achieve balance with our autonomous work culture and flexible hours.
Xapo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives is critical to our success as a global company. A diverse, inclusive workplace enables us to create products that best serve our customers all around the world. It is the foundation of Xapo. We strongly encourage applications from women & minorities.