The Senior DevOps engineer will be responsible for the design, build and maintenance of the Radix Web and Devops platforms hosting infrastructure in a highly available enterprise environment. As well as acting as a mentor and technical escalation point for the team.
As Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
The role involves some scripting and some coding (Java) so you need to have a developer mindset/background.
Prior experience with startups and working with agile, cross-functional teams is a plus. In-depth knowledge about DLT or Blockchain technology is not required, but candidates should generally be interested in the technologies poised to transform the way we live and be open to learning deeply about blockchain topics.
Must have experience in:
Must think that:
Nice to have:
Radix is a high-throughput protocol for building decentralized applications, tokens and coins.
1. Website -> https://radixdlt.com
2. Blog -> https://radixdlt.com/blog
3. FAQ -> https://radixdlt.com/faq
4. Telegram -> https://t.me/radixdlt
5. Twitter -> https://twitter.com/radixdlt
6. Discord -> https://discord.gg/7Q7HSZZ
7. Reddit -> https://www.reddit.com/r/Radix/
9. Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/RadixDLT/